Hankook Ventus S1 Evo 3 (K127) Tyres Available in Baldoyle
Ventus S1 Evo 3 (K127)
- Interlocking tread blocks provide significantly improved cornering stability, even on wet and dry roads.
- The optimized pitch sequence and the newly developed tread structure improve smoothness and handling
- The special profile block arrangement of the inner shoulder to the central tread area ensures improved wet grip, as well as optimized water displacement.
- The special profile arrangement of the outer shoulder to the central tread area ensures an optimal Grippniveau when cornering and reduces the rolling noise of the tread blocks.
- The Aqua Pine tread compound contains raw materials such as resins from pine and vegetable oils, which are mixed in state-of-the-art equipment. This provides increased tread hardness and stability as well as excellent wet performance.
- The high-strength belts efficiently absorb external forces, increasing tire longevity and ride comfort.
- The aramid reinforcement counteracts the balloon effect. Thus, the tire contact patch remains constant even at high speeds, thereby enabling higher cornering speed.
- The double-layer fiber reinforcement of the carcass strengthens the tire hardness structurally.
- The reinforcement of the belt was further increased.
- By increasing the binding forces between the tire and the wheel, the seat of the tire is optimally guaranteed even at high acceleration.